To ease integrating articy:draft created content into a project that uses the Unreal 4 engine we released a github open source importer. Use simple C++ and blueprint interface to work with the data and get a substantial head-start into incorporating articy:draft data into Unreal projects while still having enough flexibility to adjust the importer to personal needs.
The articy:draft importer offers
- Everything accessible via C++ and Blueprint
- Flow player for automatic configurable flow traversal as an actor component
- Automatic import
- Database with project data
- Use of unreal engine localization
- Unreal importer is Open Source and can be customized as needed