Unreal Engine

Mon 31. Jul 2017, 12:32

Hi guys,

I'm not currently using Unreal Engine (still using FNA!) but have hopes for it in the future. Do you have anything on your roadmap for an Unreal Engine plugin for Articy:Draft, similar to your Unity plugin? :)

Cheers,
James
RisingSun

Re: Unreal Engine

Tue 1. Aug 2017, 07:00

Hi James,

We have started working on an Unreal integration for articy:draft 3. It is still in a pretty early stage and somewhat down the road, but yeah, we have Unreal on our radar :-)

Best regards,
Karsten
[Articy] Karsten Feyerabend
Articy Staff
Articy Staff

Re: Unreal Engine

Thu 3. Aug 2017, 15:37

I only purchased my license of Articy Draft because Tech Support told me they are currently working on the UE4 integration. This comment sounds like it's pretty far off. I just want to re-iterate that UE4 integration is very important to me and I'm sure a lot of other UE4 user's who are not even aware of this software would love it if it had some integration in UE4.

I'm a currently in the concept design phase of an RPG utilizing the Unreal Engine and all of my documentation and NPC dialogues are stored in Articy Draft. The maps are being generated in photoshop but they too will be added to Articy Draft at some point.

I would love to see the ability to pull in maps of cities or towns especially a 3D version of this in Articy Draft.

A NPC tagging system with behaviors that could export to Unreal would be great.

I could think of a lot of great features you could add but I'm sure you are quite busy.

Keep of the good work

~ Shady ~
Shadyhaxx

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions