Is an interactive Graphic Possible

Sat 26. Aug 2017, 05:22

Hi Guys

After all this time, i'm still Loving and Learning Articy. Recently, I ran into an issue i wanted to write you about. I've spent some time creating a basic design layout that I wanted to send to a friend via email for his viewpoint. As my friend does not use Articy (yet), i decided to use the xps export option, so that he could see things in a more visual style.

While the export option works great, it seems to only work on 1 level. This was a bit of a shock, and has led to my writing. In the project i wish to send, i have areas with 2-3 levels deep, (flow fragment - dialog, dialogue fragment). I'm wondering if the xps format (or a different format) would be able to give me a more interactive view, something as simple as an up/down arrow or a plus/minus icon that when clicked, would allow a viewer to go into the next level of design.

Also on that note, in the main window, would it be possible to add the ability to collapse parts of the flow once you link them together? as my dialogue tree gets bigger, at times, I have to do a lot of scrolling to get back to the root branch, if you will. having the ability to add in a collapse option to a dialogue or flow fragment could help here. This is just an idea, but it would make working with larger/more complex dialogue a bit easier.

Those are my questions and suggestions. I hope you will be able to make on or more of them a reality in the future.
Thanks!

PS: working on my first project now, nearing the point of completion - thanks for a great product that helped with this.
rpoteat

Re: Is an interactive Graphic Possible

Sun 4. Mar 2018, 10:40

I second this - I'd go so far as to suggest making a read-only version of the whole client, so that people without a license can load an articy project and view all the fragments and entities details, but with read-only privileges (license-free)! This would be infinitely better than having to export XPS files. :)
RisingSun

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions