Better experience for writers

Mon 29. Oct 2018, 07:16

Hi,

as a game developer AND story writer (and author of books) I would love to see more features and help for writers/authors.
What do I need?

* cross reference between documents and flow - in both directions - WITH auto updates (if I change something in the flow, it should update in the documents - and vice versa)
* sticky references, like scrivener does (there you can reference some information to a special point of your text, like pictures, investigation data and so on)
* multiple formatting options - for writers
* automatic generation of chapters by using added flow objects - and vice versa (if I create a new chapter in the text document - it should create a matching flow object)
* timeline (incl. references to documents and flow objects)

At this time I have to use both types of software: an authoring software, like articy AND an writer software, like scrivener/papyrus. That's no so ideal. For my game development I use articy. But when it comes to writing a book, I have to use scrivener. It's a shame. ;) The thing is... I work in the same world - my games and books are settled in one "universe", so all data, information, pictures, way descriptions, maps etc. are the same source for story or game. So it would be great to use it in ONE software.

Please: Make a real writer software with articy! :roll:
Cheers,
Tumbler

It's a nice day, isn't it?
Tumbler

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions