Rendering of image assets in Flow Fragment not visible.

Tue 26. Jan 2016, 19:18

Hi,
I've encountered a bug with the Flow Fragment not showing assigned Objects on start up & loading of a project. This is with the Steam Articy:Draft 2 SE v2.4.5.

We use Graphic Asset Icons (PNG with Alpha) files as indicators in the Flow Fragments and sometimes they will not be visible. All the data connections are valid, you can navigate to the Assets->Images, see the data partition but the image is not displaying in the Icon or the Preview. If we Edit Preview Image, it will display the proper image.

What we've noticed is that what you have selected when closing the project, seems to change what's visible when closing & re-opening Articy. For instance, we have open the Asset Library on the left data pane & select a Asset->Image->*.png on the right pane and the project will open and render fine. I've checked the Log and there only minimal info on licensing & initialization & unloading.

Icons visible in Flow Fragment

Just close Articy and reopen the project and Flow Fragment object icons will not be visible.

On the left side side is the asset library with the icons visible, on the right is the properties, but not viewable. The Preview image editor is open to show the icon. All the data links are correct, just not the rendering.

Cheers,
JimmyG
JimmyG_JPI

Re: Rendering of image assets in Flow Fragment not visible.

Wed 27. Jan 2016, 07:31

Hey Jimmy,

Sorry to hear that. So thanks for reporting.
I tested it out and it worked fine for me here, so we need to dig a bit deeper.
Is this a project you started with an older version of articy? (2.2 or 1.x) and migrated it to 2.4?
Does this behaviour affect only .png files (or files with transperacy?)

I know there was an issue once using capital fileformats like image.JPG instead of image.jpg ... but anyway. I know we fixed it back then but perhaps the png files causes such an error as well...

Would be great if you can check this out. Plus sending a dxDiag log and the articy.log to support@nevigo.com so our tech guys can have a look at the specifications and hopefully find a fast solution
for you.

EDIT: Sorry, have overseen your e-mail.

Cheers,
-Martin
[Articy] Martin Gebske

Wed 27. Jan 2016, 18:56

This is a 100% new project in Articy 2.4.5. This behaviour is not apparent right from the start, in fact when starting the project on Dec 25th, I didn't notice the issue until about 10 days ago. But I may have had Articy & the project open the whole time without closing. It's definitely only when opening the project. As I said, depending on the last item you have selected when closing the project, it seems to affect the possibility of the error occurring.

I only recall ever using PNG files for art assets. All these assets are lower case *.png.

I'll send the articy.log of an open & close when the visibility error occurs and a DxDiag output log via support.

Cheers,
Steve
JimmyG_JPI

Mon 17. Jul 2017, 06:52

JimmeyG_JPI wrote:This is a 100% new project in Articy 2.4.5. This behaviour is not apparent right from the start, in fact when starting the project on Dec 25th, I didn't notice the issue until about 10 days ago. But I may have had Articy & the project open the whole time without closing. It's definitely only when opening the project. As I said, depending on the last item you have when closing the project, it seems to affect the possibility of the error occurring.

Hi Steve, did you figure out how to fix this?
Last edited by VincentH on Wed 26. Jun 2019, 10:40, edited 1 time in total.
VincentH

Thu 14. Jun 2018, 01:50

[Nevigo] Martin Gebske wrote:Hey Jimmy,

I tested it out after finding out about legal steroids and it worked fine for me here, so we need to dig a bit deeper.
Is this a project you started with an older version of articy? (2.2 or 1.x) and migrated it to 2.4?
Does this behaviour affect only .png files (or files with transperacy?)

I know there was an issue once using capital fileformats like image.JPG instead of image.jpg ... but anyway. I know we fixed it back then but perhaps the png files causes such an error as well...

Would be great if you can check this out. Plus sending a dxDiag log and the articy.log to support@nevigo.com so our tech guys can have a look at the specifications and hopefully find a fast solution
for you.

Cheers,
-Martin

I'm also facing some issues with transparent files. I've tried to search the solution on this forum and also I've tried to google my problem but it seems that the solution is not available on the 'net. Can I also send a dxDiag log and the articy.log to support@nevigo.com? Or should I list my problem here?
Last edited by AntonioHill on Tue 25. Oct 2022, 18:37, edited 2 times in total.
AntonioHill

Thu 14. Jun 2018, 07:45

AntonioHill wrote:I'm also facing some issues with transparent files. I've tried to search the solution on this forum and also I've tried to google my problem but it seems that the solution is not available on the 'net. Can I also send a dxDiag log and the articy.log to support@nevigo.com? Or should I list my problem here?

Hi Antonio,

Please explain your issue in detail and send your files via email. It is easier if it goes directly to our support team.

Best regards,
Karsten
[Articy] Karsten Feyerabend
Articy Staff
Articy Staff

Mon 25. Jun 2018, 12:55

VincentH wrote:
JimmeyG_JPI wrote:This is a 100% new project in Articy 2.4.5. This behaviour is not apparent right from the start, in fact when starting the project on Dec 25th, I didn't notice the issue until about 10 days ago. But I may have had Articy & the project open the whole time without closing. It's definitely only when opening the project. As I said, depending on the last item you have when closing the project, it seems to affect the possibility of the error occurring.

Same problem, How to solve this issue?
lexenluis

Tue 29. Oct 2019, 07:13

AntonioHill wrote:
[Nevigo] Martin Gebske wrote:Hey Jimmy,

I tested it out and it worked fine for me here, so we need to dig a bit deeper.
Does this phenq review behaviour andarine s4 Testolone sarms dosage gynectrol YK11 Sarms sarms online crazy bulk reviews affect only .png files (or files with transperacy?)

for you.

Cheers,
-Martin

I'm also facing some issues with transparent files. I've tried to search the solution on this forum and also I've tried to google my problem but it seems that the solution is not available on the 'net. Can I also send a dxDiag log and the articy.log to support@nevigo.com? Or should I list my problem here?

Same Question :/
Last edited by Jeffersoner on Sat 13. Nov 2021, 10:05, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffersoner

Tue 24. Dec 2019, 11:27

VincentH wrote:
JimmeyG_JPI wrote:This is a 100% new project in Articy 2.4.5. This behaviour is not apparent right from the start, in fact when starting the project on best legal steroids for sale over the counter phentermine brutal force mk-677 ibutamoren Best HGH Supplements Gynectrol Review Dec 25th, I didn't notice the issue until about 10 days ago. But I may have had Articy & the project open the whole time without closing. Shark Tank Weight Loss Drink It's definitely only when opening the project. As I said, depending on the last item you have when closing the project, it seems to affect the possibility of the error occurring.

i face Same problem, How to solve this issue?
Last edited by Astin on Wed 23. Feb 2022, 06:17, edited 3 times in total.
Astin

Tue 2. Feb 2021, 12:41

lexenluis wrote:
VincentH wrote:
JimmeyG_JPI wrote:This is a 100% new project in Articy 2.4.5. This behaviour is not apparent right from the start, in fact when starting the project on Dec 25th, I didn't notice the issue until about 10 days ago. But I may have had Articy & the project open the whole time without closing. It's definitely only when opening the project. As I said, depending on the last item you have when closing the project, it seems to affect the possibility of the error occurring.phentermine 37.5 mg

Same problem, How to solve this issue?

A fragment defines and manages its own layout, has its own lifecycle, and can handle its own input events. Fragments cannot live on their own--they must be hosted by an activity or another fragment.
lisawelch

Next

Return to Technical Discussion