Did version 2.4 change the default Dialogue Fragment size?

Sat 4. Jul 2015, 14:27

This might be a silly question, but it's something that's become noticeable since updating so I figured I'd check. I've noticed that when I drag-and-drop Dialogue Fragments to a Flow, and/or I click on a connection pin and create new element(s) that way, they are of a noticeably larger size than the ones I created in version 2.3.

While it's not hurting the functionality, it looks strange and as if I was trying to emphasize certain fragments by making them bigger. If the default size was changed for version 2.4, is there a way to reset it to what was used in 2.3? I have a ton of dialogues already created, so it'd be a real pain to have to resize them all by hand!
CSPlusC

Re: Did version 2.4 change the default Dialogue Fragment siz

Mon 6. Jul 2015, 08:45

Hey CSPlusC,

there are no silly questions and yes, you're right. The default size of the flow elements are slightly different now. We realized that the snapping function didn't work very well with the pre-2.4 flow.
So we adjusted them a bit to make sure, they fit to the default grid.
This affects only the new generated elements.
Sorry to hear that this tweak is not really helpful for your project's layout. But if you're using "snap to grid" it will work out a lot better for you from now on.

Maybe the API could help you out with this one?

Best regards,
-Martin
[Articy] Martin Gebske

Return to Technical Discussion