Document "Convert to Flow" [Solved]

Thu 30. Jul 2015, 14:37

I'm trying to follow the steps in the Nevigo documentation for converting a document into flow objects, but so far I'm not having a lot of luck.

http://www.nevigo.com/help/Documents_ConvertToFlow.html indicates that I should be able to drag a chapter (or, from the image, a chapter subhead) over to the flow area. Image

So far, in articy:draft 2, I haven't been able to find any section of the document that's "grabbable". Clicking on the headings just goes into a heading edit mode, and clicking and dragging just highlights text in that edit mode. Clicking and dragging anywhere else doesn't seem to elicit any response, and the cursor remains a pointer.

Can anyone tell me please where I need to click and drag to elicit the "draggable" behavior as illustrated in the document?
Last edited by laira1 on Mon 3. Aug 2015, 14:01, edited 1 time in total.
laira1

Re: Document "Convert to Flow"

Fri 31. Jul 2015, 06:55

Hi Laira1,

while hovering over the section, you'd like to grab you can see an arrow pointing down on the left hand of the document section.
Below this arrow is the grabable area. You can sort your document and drag and drop it to the flow.

Best regards,
-Martin
Attachments
grabobject.jpg
grabobject.jpg (113.65 KiB) Viewed 11573 times
[Articy] Martin Gebske

Re: Document "Convert to Flow" [Solved]

Mon 3. Aug 2015, 14:01

Thanks for the answer, sir. Much appreciated.
laira1

Return to Technical Discussion