Deleting multi-user project doesn't remove it from SVN?

Mon 1. Oct 2012, 19:24

Since creating a new multi-user project automatically adds its files to the subversion server, I was surprised that deleting the project didn't also remove that project's files from the subversion server. Is there a particular reason for this?
RobertGordon

Re: Deleting multi-user project doesn't remove it from SVN?

Mon 1. Oct 2012, 19:51

Another problem is that once I remove the project from SVN, the local copy of the project that articy put on my hard drive also isn't removed. I have to manually clean that up.

I respect that articy is trying to streamline the process and do all the source control stuff under the hood, but it really should clean up after itself.
RobertGordon

Thu 4. Oct 2012, 07:41

Thank you for bringing this up, I didn't know articy:draft behaves like this. I'll talk to the devs and get back to you soon with either a good reason, or the commitment that we're going to fix it ;).

-Kai
Kai Rosenkranz
CEO | Nevigo | LinkedIn | Facebook | Xing | Google+ | MobyGames
Kai Rosenkranz
Articy Staff
Articy Staff

Fri 31. Oct 2014, 05:15

I'd like to insert G after C and before D in the layout. Sadly, it doesn't seem like I can just drag G just below C. So instead I drag G below F to add it. Now, to get G below C, I select D, E, and F, then drag them down below G. There are two problems with this approach. First, it takes about 4 seconds for the green box to show up indicating where D, E, and F should show up. I expect this UI to be fast, especially on my Intel Core 2 Quad Q9950 CPU with 4 GB of ram with a GeForce GTX 260. The second problem is that when I release the mouse button, instead of D, E, and F moving below G, they are deleted. When I hit ctrl-z to undo that, it only undoes 1 of the 3 deletes. I need to undo 3 times to get D, E, and F back.
Get free demos for 1D0-635 practice test questions marks in Aruba paced test engine to help you pass wikipedia latest resource Harvard University dumps exam by using Lynn University
shahjee1

Return to Technical Discussion