articy:draft:is:AMAZING!!

Thu 30. Jan 2014, 04:22

I'm one of the little guys, independent game design hobbyist for the most part, creative writer for the other part, and full-time job to pay the bills in between. I just discovered articy:draft and feel the need to say that anyone who is serious about the creative process and design in any capacity needs articy:draft in their life. It is simple and complex in the best way and I am just blown away with how much it has enhanced my ability to be organized and creative at the same time - as fast as I want to go in either capacity, a:d keeps up and offers endless possibilities that encourage me to keep going.

To be fair, it's only been a few days since I've had a chance to experience this program but the amount of depth, functionality, and flexibility it offers is what makes it such a beautiful tool. I know I am gushing here, but now that I've experienced it first hand I am just so inspired to dive into my work and pull it apart and analyze it and refine it and put it all together again into one seamlessly integrated environment.

I'll admit, the initial price may appear to be steep to independents like myself at first glance, but the quality and performance of this program is more than worth it, it truly is a professional grade utility and I don't regret the purchase at all. I bought directly from this site but the Steam edition is an affordable alternative as well if that is a concern. This program is an investment in yourself, it has helped to inspire my creative process and make me more productive which I feel is the real value of articy:draft and the most important reason for anyone who is skeptical to consider the value of this for what it really is.

Anyway, I can't say enough about it. The team at Nevigo have created something really amazing, inspiring, and infinitely useful in articy:draft - so thank you for that, and please don't stop evolving and refining this tool. I look forward to seeing whatever comes next, you have earned yourself a loyal customer.

Sincere thanks from the Great White North from a small-time designer with big ideas and a great new canvas to work on...
never.stop.creating
ei8htbit

Re: articy:draft:is:AMAZING!!

Thu 30. Jan 2014, 08:43

Wow, thanks a lot from the whole team, ei8htbit! Reading feedback like this is extremely motivating! :)

All the best for your projects and if you come across something in articy:draft that needs improvement , we're always listening!
Julius Kuschke

Fri 3. Oct 2014, 23:21

I'd second this. We are a small studio, but Articy: Draft is so good for us.
ferakiii

Wed 15. Oct 2014, 12:20

Thanks for your kind words! Very much appreciated.
Kai Rosenkranz
CEO | Nevigo | LinkedIn | Facebook | Xing | Google+ | MobyGames
Kai Rosenkranz
Articy Staff
Articy Staff

Return to General Discussion