Embed and audition wav files in dialogue objects

Fri 31. Oct 2014, 00:43

Hi,

I'm evaluating your software and can't find any documentation about embedding and auditioning of audio files, specifically within dialogue objects. I can import audio assets and inspect the general tab of each, and I have managed to drag the audio assets into a dialogue document, which shows it as a hyperlink, but there doesn't seem to be any way to associate (and play) a wav file with a specific lines of dialogue. Is this not possible?

thanks,
brad
bradm_spp

Re: Embed and audition wav files in dialogue objects

Fri 14. Nov 2014, 14:35

Hi Brad!

First of all: Sorry for the delayed answer.
Audio and Video Assets are handled as references within articy:draft. You can import them and drag&drop them into Dialogues, Flow Fragments and so on.
But please note, that there's no kind of in-app Mediaplayer integrated into articy:draft.

Once imported you can assign e.g. the voice of your Hero with a specialized description or Template to a Dialogue Fragment to manage your localization or communicate
your vision of it's emotion / voice...
Doubleclick on your imported Asset and it will open in your default Media-Application. Hovering above your created hyperlink and pressing Crtl+Click opens the
properties of your mp3.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Martin
Attachments
Audio_Objects.png
Audio_Objects.png (159.74 KiB) Viewed 18217 times
[Articy] Martin Gebske

Return to General Discussion