ETA on 2.4?

Sun 4. Jan 2015, 10:26

Any ETA yet? Seems like it's been pretty close for quite some time now. I'm very interested in some of the new location transformation features, and hopefully location grid snapping. Thanks for any information you can provide. So far, looks like a great product!

Shaun
shaun

Re: ETA on 2.4?

Tue 6. Jan 2015, 08:07

Hello Shaun!

We announced the Release Date for Q1/15... which is very close right now ;)
Great to see that we can push your work forward with the Location Editor's improvements.

Best regards,
Martin
[Articy] Martin Gebske

Tue 6. Jan 2015, 13:19

Thank you sir! That's great to hear.

Shaun
shaun

Thu 26. Feb 2015, 19:47

Hello,

I was wondering this as well. Its been a year since Nevigo posted 2.4 sneak peak on their blog. I've read about why it took so long for this update and it's understandable.

I was wondering; are there any solid dates at the moment since we're at the end of February?
What features that 2.4 will bring? Is the old blog post is still relevant or are there any new goodies?

http://www.nevigo.com/en/developer-diar ... draft-2-4/

Thanks.
gurayg

Fri 27. Feb 2015, 08:31

Hey guys!

I can absolutely understand your demands. (I'm waiting for it, too ;) )

Thanks you for your patience. Really appreciated. And thanks, gurayg, for posting the link to the 2.4 blog entry. For those who might not have seen what happened last year
here's our explanation: http://www.nevigo.com/en/nevigo-keeps-g ... ming-soon/ ... yeah, nevermind the "coming soon" back then...
The thing for now is: YES! It is REALLY coming soon.
A lot of sweat and tears flew out of our developer's offices and so I can tell you: It won't take long anymore (not another year - I promise ;) ).
There has been made a lot of improvements regarding the Location Editor and the Simulation Mode / Journey (which will be a GREAT step for it, too).
So I hope it's really worth the time waiting for all you guys. Thanks again for being so loyal.

Why we don't post a fix release date?
Because we want to do it the “Blizzard-Way”: Publish it, when it’s done. We want to present you a polished Product.
When it comes to a fixed date - You'll get the infos first.

I hope this helps a bit.

Thanks a lot,

Martin
[Articy] Martin Gebske

Return to General Discussion