How to Zoom-in and Out

Mon 21. Mar 2016, 23:55

Hello,

I'haven't found any help for this question so I ask you ^^

So, in the "Document" part, were you can write and write a lot, I have a very bad problem, the only thing you can change is the size of your letters. If it was also possible on the title and so one it would be possible to find an arengment. But Title aren't sizeable. And I don't found how to zoom in or zoom out. You know in Office Writer I write maximum with 80% of zoom, and it's weird here to have onli 10 or 15 lines of text at the same time on the sreen :'(

Thank's a lot if you have an help, and sorry for my english...
See You
Silvae-Ténébris

Re: How to Zoom-in and Out

Thu 24. Mar 2016, 08:06

Hey Silvae-Ténébris,

thanks for reaching out and thanks for your suggestion.
You're right, it's not possible to work on custom zoom factors. But I'll refer it to the Designers. There are several feature requests regarding the "Documents" and I guess, they will have a look at this topic
in a while. So your feedback is very appreciated.

And don't mind about your english. You don't want to hear me speaking french ;)

Best regards,
Martin
[Articy] Martin Gebske

Sun 27. Mar 2016, 01:26

Okay !

Thank's a lot for your answer, I will be patient and hope that they will have lot's of asking for Documents. So they will work on it Haha ^^ !

Best to you too,
Anais
Silvae-Ténébris

Tue 6. Sep 2016, 19:19

Have been using the Document Editor lately and indeed having the ability to zoom in ( changing the font sizes is not enough, it does not exploit widesreen space) is something that's missing from the otherwise great documentation tools of yours! (think of the Flow Editor)
alexinorbit

Return to General Discussion