Adding words to spellcheck

Tue 21. Mar 2017, 18:23

I would like to be able to add some project specific words to the dictionary that spellcheck uses. I see the "Always Ignore" option, but that does not seem like to add the word as a valid suggestion. Is there a way to do this?
doday

Re: Adding words to spellcheck

Thu 23. Mar 2017, 10:49

Ok. Hi doday, I hear you ...

First, even if there would be an add to spellchecker list - under the hood - the technical process behind the function would be exactly the same. Only that the function itself is called differently.

Or do I miss here something? So, can you please specify what makes the different from your point of view ...
Peter Thielmann

Thu 23. Mar 2017, 18:16

I just want the suggestion list to be populated with my new word.

I tested using "Always Ignore" on a word, then changed one character, the word did not show up in the list of suggested words. This seems to follow from the terminology of "Always Ignore" instead of "Add To Dictionary", so I assume this is intentional behavior, but I was wondering if there was a way for me to do this, even not through UI. Can I edit the dictionaries?
doday

Mon 27. Mar 2017, 13:56

Ah, ok ... I see. And I have to say we discussed that internally, too. And - here's the interesting part for you - this behavior will be available for you in our next update that we'll publish. So, just stay a little bit tuned and grab the new version once it will be released.
Peter Thielmann

Mon 3. Jul 2017, 09:54

So it's only a matter of time. Good to know.
Looking for a chance to play free pokies? Just forget about the time and make the most of each day. I'm having a good time playing free pokies online with free spins at pokiestar.com. Make it your own joyride!
BradLeno

Wed 5. Jul 2017, 15:06

Hi BradLeno,

that behavior is already implemented in the most recent version of articy:draft 3. There is no need to wait ...
Peter Thielmann

Return to General Discussion