Print "linear" script dialogue

Tue 21. Jul 2015, 07:05

Hi everyone,

Forgive me if I missed it. I'm trying to find a way to get all written dialogue exported into a word document in a compact way.
At this moment, if I export any dialogue, each sentence gets it's own A4 page with nothing else on it other than the node's info. Meaning if I were to have written 1000 lines, I would need 1000 pages.
Is there a way to make this more compact? Roughly like this: http://www.michaelbarrier.com/Home%20Pa ... riptLg.jpg
It doesn't necessarily need to be in a clear order since it's a branching story. The document is mostly meant to give a clear overview of all dialogue lines for the voice actors. without having to deliver the script with a forklift. So to speak.

I'm currently using the demo of A:D2. So far I really like it. This is the only thing I'm looking for.
Mr Robville

Re: Print "linear" script dialogue

Tue 21. Jul 2015, 19:02

Ah, I found it. I guess was too soon.
By clicking on the dialogue or flow item I noticed there was an export to word button in the top menu. This gave exactly what I was looking for. :D
Mr Robville

Re: Print "linear" script dialogue

Mon 10. Aug 2015, 07:31

Hey Mr. Robville,

thanks for posting it here anyway. I talked to the designer, that we need to implement an "Export" tab to the in-app Tutorial.

Cheers,
-Martin
[Articy] Martin Gebske

Return to General Discussion