Possible to get Read-only version of Articy:draft?

Sun 28. Apr 2013, 18:26

Hello!

First of all i want to say i've just started the trial period of Articy:draft and i really love the software!

I'm a game design student, and I'm gonna buy the student license for sure, but I'm wondering if it is possible to get a
read-only version for the programmers(also students) on my team(ideally for free or low-price) so they can just view the project with the flow-layout etc. without having to read an exported Excel doc or XML or view the project on my machine?

That would be very helpful for us. :)

Thank you
Kenneth Engelsen
Kenneth E

Re: Possible to get Read-only version of Articy:draft?

Mon 29. Apr 2013, 21:28

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for your kind words. The articy:draft viewer is currently bound to the multi-user version, allowing read-only access to a server-based project.
We're discussing a single-user viewer also, and I'll keep you posted here.

All the best for your projects,
-Kai
Kai Rosenkranz
CEO | Nevigo | LinkedIn | Facebook | Xing | Google+ | MobyGames
Kai Rosenkranz
Articy Staff
Articy Staff

Sat 18. May 2013, 09:37

please do that. it really shouldn't be a problem.

also,
exports of project to protected standaalone PDFs/powerpoint or keynoet presentations would be awsome.
Athelas Loriael

Thu 20. Mar 2014, 10:53

That's right; the read only version with single user would be very helpful for programmers group. I guess I can also make use of this for my team if you guys are offering the same. Please share if you have any new updates on the same. We are waiting for it.
corbingravely

Mon 25. Aug 2014, 12:22

The Navigator is very handy but I have a request to make it better. I am using Articy:Draft to plot out a novel and the navigator lists everything alphabetically. This may be useful for some people, but for me, it makes it difficult. I was wondering if you could enable viewing options for the Navigator so that the flow tree can be displayed according to the flow order, rather than alphabetical order. That way, I can see the flow correctly summarised in the Navigator. If two or more flow fragments branch off a single flow fragment, then obviously, alphabetical order for these two makes sense. But for the main flow structure, I would prefer the Navigator to display each fragment in the correct order in the flow.
momal
momal12

Return to General Discussion