Maniac Manfred Demo Project and new Plugin Version

Thu 19. Jan 2017, 15:48

Hello everyone!

i hope you all are enjoying working with the ArticyImporter plugin!

Today i uploaded a first beta version of the "Maniac Manfred" demo project to our download area for you to test and try out.
You will find 2 rar files, one with the articy:draft project and one with the unity project for "Maniac Manfred". The idea here is that you open both in their respective programs and you can edit something in articy:draft, export it and observe the changes in the unity project. To give you a better understanding of how and why the unity "Maniac Manfred" project was written the way it is, i provided a new guide that should give you a big picture of both projects. You can find it in our help.

Speaking of help: I also updated the help and hopefully made a lot older articles clearer and added some useful guides for features inside the plugin. But similar to the Maniac Manfred projects, the help isn't finished and wasn't proof read yet, so expect my terrible grammar.

I hope the "Maniac Manfred" projects, the new help and of course the new plugin version is going to be helpful to you and we're looking forward to your feedback and even more to the projects you create with articy:draft, ArticyImporter and unity!

So long

Nico
Nico Probst
Senior Software Engineer | Articy | LinkedIn
[Articy] Nico Probst
Articy Staff
Articy Staff

Re: Maniac Manfred Demo Project and new Plugin Version

Sun 29. Jan 2017, 19:20

Thank you, I waited for that and i am really excited to play with the demo project
headsetsniper

Return to articy:draft Unity Importer