NullReferenceException on reference between articy Element

Fri 28. Apr 2017, 14:27

Hi,

since this afternoon, I have a big problem on my unity project, I got Null reference in many case:
You see my strip got elements

Unity in Edit MODE

I Have check, the technical Id are ok

Unity don't saw them in PLAY MODE

importer version : v1.0.0.31385

I have delete all generatzed file and the importer, and redo, I have delete element in articy and put them again, I have restart Articy and Unity.
Before it's happen I have add a new feature to a template and export it, and during that I have an other user in a more old Artiy version wich was connected on project. I have disconnected him and reimport, and nothing.

And sometimes when I click on database panel it's disappear and flood me about NullReferenceException

I have took an old version of my articy export, same problem

I have no idea on what look at to try correct that :/

EDIT:
Two time I switch scene and it make it work again.
So I try to export my last articy data, and nothing to do now it's stuck

So, in my other scene, with only the debug articy flow, all it's ok when I run,the link n the database stay ok.
In my main scene, I have disable all my gameObject to be sure my scripts didn't impact, and here the database loose the link between elements when I run it

EDIT2:
If I revert the scene to a previous version, all it's ok. But If I Change the rectransform of an element wich have Nothing to do with articy database, it's do the bug. I am not able to determine if only this element do that

Have a nice day,

Zeldarck
Zeldarck

Return to articy:draft Unity Importer