Callbacks for Project Save and Text Changed

Wed 19. Apr 2017, 22:17

I'm wanting to have some code execute whenever the Articy project is saved. Is there a good callback for this? The closest I've seen is ProjectUnloading, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for.

Also, there's a method for TemplatePropertyChanged that has been useful, but I need one for non-template properties as well. I'd like some code to execute whenever the "Text" property of a dialogue fragment changes, but haven't found anything that will help me with that yet. Any suggestions?
tcarter

Re: Callbacks for Project Save and Text Changed

Tue 25. Apr 2017, 17:13

Looks like there isn't currently support for non-template field change notification, but support just messaged me that save notification has been added.

"the just release service release 3.0.7 has support for hooking the "ProjectSaving" (called before actually saving) and "ProjectSaved" (called after the data was saved) events in a plugin."
tcarter

Tue 25. Apr 2017, 21:33

Yes only the Save related callback (thanks for pointing the missing virtual flaw out, I have uploaded a hotfix version 3.0.7.31430 and nuget package 1.1.1)

We have not found a reliable way to implement the "Changing" hook for non template fields without firing them when the object is still in construction or other states that are not suitable for a plugin call.
We will try to get a solution for this, and will include it as soon as we found it.
[Articy] Peter Sabath
Articy Staff
Articy Staff

Wed 6. Jun 2018, 10:28

tcarter wrote:I'd like some code to execute whenever the "Text" property of a dialogue fragment changes, but haven't found anything that will help me with that yet. Any suggestions?

I also need some event/callback method to do that. Is there a way to achieve such functionality?
kombain

Return to articy:draft Macro Devkit