articy:draft | Tell it to a friend or colleague!

Wed 23. Nov 2011, 10:33

In our survey over 93% have stated that they would recommend articy:draft to a colleague, friend or business partner. We thank you very much for your trust and would like to give you the opportunity to do so. If you’d like to invite your contacts you can copy and paste the email template below and add your personal from of address and signature.

Hi …,

I’d like to recommend you a new tool I've used. It’s called articy:draft, a professional design tool for interactive storytelling and I thought that you might be interested. If you would like to test it, you can sign up for a 30 day trial period here. You can find additional information about articy:draft and some very nice videos on their website http://www.articydraft.com.

Kind regards,
Jan Frese
Product manager articy:draft | Nevigo | Xing
[Articy] Jan Frese
Articy Staff
Articy Staff

Re: articy:draft | Tell it to a friend or colleague!

Thu 7. Mar 2013, 11:45

well, I did.
we'll see.

Steam move was a nice one, many folks are talking about it....
Athelas Loriael

Thu 7. Mar 2013, 15:59

Athelas Loriael wrote:well, I did. [...]

Fantastic! Thank you, Athelas. Very much appreciated.
All the best,
-Kai
Kai Rosenkranz
CEO | Nevigo | LinkedIn | Facebook | Xing | Google+ | MobyGames
Kai Rosenkranz
Articy Staff
Articy Staff

Sat 18. May 2013, 11:19

You might wanna think about some rewards for recommenders that bring you customers.

add a discount for upgrade or something else.
might be good stimulation for doing it more.

I hope you are pleased with steam edition and influx of buyers. I know several folks I talked to before were very interested...
Athelas Loriael

Wed 22. May 2013, 12:40

Hello,

Since yesterday I'm part of the Articy:Draft useers (hope for Nevigo we're many ^^).

There is is a month alreay taht I've told friend of mine Articy products. We're all French RPG player and GM (hurray fr paper and pen !). More of that half of us manage long term campaign inside home made stories.

I've find in Articy many very convienient ideas to allow following of long term campaign. Character story and relationship, plans, player opinion, timeline, etc.
The only thing disturbing us a little is the French Language missing in the software. But a little annoying, we're all english speaking :D

--
Cleygan
Have a nice day ! ;)
Cleygan

Sun 2. Jun 2013, 20:14

Cleygan wrote:Hello,

Since yesterday I'm part of the Articy:Draft useers (hope for Nevigo we're many ^^).

There is is a month alreay taht I've told friend of mine Articy products. We're all French RPG player and GM (hurray fr paper and pen !). More of that half of us manage long term campaign inside home made stories.

I've find in Articy many very convienient ideas to allow following of long term campaign. Character story and relationship, plans, player opinion, timeline, etc.
The only thing disturbing us a little is the French Language missing in the software. But a little annoying, we're all english speaking :D

--
Cleygan
Have a nice day ! ;)

Thanks a lot for sharing this, Cleygan. I also take it as a +1 vote for a French language pack ;).
Enjoy your campaign crafting with articy:draft.

-Kai
Kai Rosenkranz
CEO | Nevigo | LinkedIn | Facebook | Xing | Google+ | MobyGames
Kai Rosenkranz
Articy Staff
Articy Staff

Return to General Discussion