[Request] Text Formatted Notes (in SE)

Fri 13. Dec 2013, 06:58

For notes to be easily legible they need text formatting!

It makes decent sense to not have text formatting available in the SE and to add it in at 2.X as an extra feature for all the items, (i.e. Entities, Flow Fragments, Descriptions, etc...) but the Notes and only the notes require text formatting to be worth anything!

Without text formatting enabled on notes the user is literally better off importing text documents externally as assets and using them as notes :( (and right now, in most cases i do exactly that...)
Rabcor

Re: [Request] Text Formatted Notes (in SE)

Sun 22. Dec 2013, 22:26

Just to add, i am an owner of articy: draft 2 SE (by now), but i still think that users of 1.5 SE should have text formatted notes.

Also, do these forums have no moderators? i think this thread belongs in here but i only found out after posting it.
Rabcor

Re: [Request] Text Formatted Notes (in SE)

Thu 2. Jan 2014, 13:37

We're constantly improving articy:draft, and we're putting new versions up on Steam as well.

Yet, we don't cherry-pick features back to an old version of the program. We do bug-fixing and maintenance in the 1.x branch, and SE 1.x customers have received several improvements already. But new features are for new versions.

-Kai
Kai Rosenkranz
CEO | Nevigo | LinkedIn | Facebook | Xing | Google+ | MobyGames
Kai Rosenkranz
Articy Staff
Articy Staff

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions