We are a small team with big love for games, design and technology. Work with us on the leading software for interactive storytelling meant to help writers and narrative designers keep track of their storylines and manage all their narrative content.
You’ll be joining our development team working on new features for articy:draft and helping us revolutionize the way games are created.
Let’s change the games industry together!
- As a key member of the development team, you will influence the system architecture and have direct input to our development activities.
- You will design, code, and deliver critical components and features for articy:draft.
- You will collaborate with our senior developers and the management team to research approaches, prototype and integrate architecturally significant features into the system.
- Experience with development in C#. You work without large third-party libraries and dependencies.
- Knowledge of WPF. You are able to work well within an existing custom MVVM framework.
- Experience working with .NET Framework, .NET Standard and .NET core.
- The ability to technically design and develop new features independently.
- Working English Knowledge – written and spoken.
- Able to work within company core working time between 10:00 and 15:00 CEST (the rest of the hours are flexible).
Considered a Plus:
- Experience using and connecting scripting languages to existing applications (Python, Lua, etc.).
- Experience working with 3D engines (Unity, Unreal), especially editor development (plugins, editor UI).
- Web development and network communication.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience in subfields of game development with a focus on assets, such as graphics programming, art, audio, 3D modelling.
- Experience with SVN & Git.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Build Server (Jenkins).
- Experience with Process Automation (Batch, PowerShell, Unix Shell).
- Experience with Mac Packaging & Development.
- An innovative product used by interactive storytellers everywhere.
- Open communication, you will have a voice in our team.
- Friendly working atmosphere in a talented team.
- Fully remote work and flexible working hours without the crunch-time madness.
- Possibility to participate in industry events.
- 29 vacation days per year + public holidays as they apply to the company Headquarters in North Rhine- Westphalia, Germany.
- Employer-funded pension for employees located anywhere in Germany.
- Free gym subscription for employees located anywhere in Germany.