Work With UsOur current job vacancies
Unreal Engine Developer (f/m/d)
We are a small team with a big love for games, design, and technology. Our product articy:draft is widely used by game makers to execute their creative vision.
You’ll be joining our engine integration team to make the use of the created interactive content within the game engine as easy as possible.
Let’s change the games industry together!
- Develop and maintain our articy:draft importer for Unreal
- Work closely with the Unity and articy:draft team
- Help to improve the degree of integration of the articy:draft importer engine-plugin
- Write clean, structured, and maintainable code
- You have experience writing C++ code to extend Unreal and Blueprint
- You have excellent communication skills (fluent in English)
- You can establish priorities and work independently
Considered a Plus:
- You are familiar with the different Unreal engine versions and know their peculiarities
- You have published an asset to the EPIC Marketplace
- You are familiar with Git and the GitHub workflow
- Familiarity with other game engines, especially Unity
- You like and play computer games
- Open communication, you will have a voice in our team
- Friendly working atmosphere in a talented team
- Flexible working hours without the crunch-time madness
- Possibility to participate in industry events
- 29 vacation days per year
Job DetailsHOW? Freelancer or Student Part time
(40-80 hours per month) WHEN? Now WHERE? Remote
Please send your complete application including salary requirements to:Mr. Carsten Schröder email@example.com Send your application
WORKING AT ARTICY
Articy is a place for innovation, creativity and personal growth. We set out to change the way interactive stories are created and make the games industry better for it. Our team makes all the difference and we’re adamant about finding the right fit to join our group of forward-thinking individuals. We believe a friendly working atmosphere based on positive attitude and mutual respect is the grounds for boosting ideas and bringing our innovative projects forward because working in the games industry should be rewarding, fun and exciting!