2 feature requests, rotate image and excel pivot table

Sat 12. Sep 2015, 21:18

Hello,

I really like the product. It really helps me get and keep my #%$ together by keeping everything in one place.
I feel lighter it's great.

There are 2 things that I would make it even better for me.

1. the ability to rotate an image asset

I scan images from paper and want to view them as design screens, i just put them in the locations but i can't rotate them to view them. Going back and rescanning the image would break my flow.

2. some kind of excel pivot table import/functionality, for game design i use excel pivot charts to show bar graphs of pacing and timing, this would be useful to put in one place

Cheers
zatuser

Re: 2 feature requests, rotate image and excel pivot table

Mon 14. Sep 2015, 07:38

Hey zatuser!

Great to hear, that you're enjoying articy:draft so far.
Your requests are partly implemented within articy.

After you have created a location, you can drop an image-asset on the canvas.
Select your image and hit CTRL+T to go into Transform mode. There you can transform your image just like in Photoshop.

Pivot tables... yes that's a good point. It's not planned, yet but I'll put it on our feature request list. What you can do (but this is more like a workaround) is working
with the .xlsx export for re-import. With this export you can edit your files in Excel and... well... re-import it to articy:draft with the new values.
Perhaps this is handy for you.

Please let us know, if you have further ideas and suggestions. Very appreciated!

Cheers,
-Martin
[Articy] Martin Gebske

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions