Re: No Asset

Sat 8. Jul 2017, 09:47

So, what exactly has to be done to get assets exported properly again? I am using the Steam version of Articy Draft, and assume it would have updated automatically. I can't stress this enough, but please do your outmost in preventing bugs that cause a full production stop of your customers. If we are to use Articy draft as the core in our development, then we have to rely on a stable product. (Btw, the DB inspector has been broken in retina mode since the release, and still not been fixed. Your shouldn't expect your customers to function as beta testers. We should spend our resources on developing our products, not fixing your product.)
gyltefors

Sat 8. Jul 2017, 13:08

So, what exactly has to be done to get assets exported properly again? I am using the Steam version of Articy Draft, and assume it would have updated automatically.

Fixed in one of the previous articy:draft versions. Just tried the steam version 3.1.2.31668 and it is working fine.
Export again from articy:draft, this should copy the assets into the unity project.
If its still not working it is possible that there is another problem and i would need more information about that. Are no assets there? Is the folder writeable? Is there something in the log?

Btw, the DB inspector has been broken in retina mode since the release, and still not been fixed.

Wasn't aware of that one, what exactly means "broken"? Do you mean the retina display on macs?

If you still have issues, please open a new thread stating your issue or write at support@nevigo.com.

Regards

Nico
Nico Probst
Senior Software Engineer | Articy | LinkedIn
[Articy] Nico Probst
Articy Staff
Articy Staff

Sat 15. Jul 2017, 05:05

Thanks, version 3.1.2.31668 fixed the issue. It seems like Steam hadn't updated my version yet. I'll post a new issue regarding retina. Basically, on Mac:s, one pixel does not equal one point, so it is necessary to take the pixels-per-point factor into consideration when calculating the layout.
gyltefors

Mon 17. Jul 2017, 09:06

Hi gyltefors,

Glad its working now. :)
Last week we managed to test it on a retina display and there is as you said indeed a problem with the screen size.
Hopefully i find time to fix it in the coming weeks.

Thanks again for bringing it up.

Best regards,

Nico
Nico Probst
Senior Software Engineer | Articy | LinkedIn
[Articy] Nico Probst
Articy Staff
Articy Staff

Previous

Return to articy:draft Unity Importer